Cristal Lebron

Athlete

Poet

Skater

Coder

My Posts on Youth Voices about Our Issue

Youth Producer at
P.U.L.S.E. High School
in the Bronx, New York

YOUR BIO and IMAGE GO HERE.
My name is Cristal. I am from Honduras. I am unique because my name has the letter “i” and all the other girls named Cristal are with a “y”.  Also, I like money. People don’t dance like me. I dance crazy. For example, one time one of my friends I were going to make a dance for the school and the I was trying to dance was not the same way she was trying to dance.  The dance teacher was telling us that one was putting more energy than the other one that is why it look it like one was crazy and the other one not.
I like to dance stay in class sometimes talk to the kids from my class. Have a good relationship with the people from my school. Sometimes I like to stay in class and do my work and I will be able to pass all my classes.
Go to my house and be with my sisters talk to them and take them to the park when I feel like it and when be in the park they will get me mad and I take them home my like when my dad take us out because when I am with him I could do what I wanna do and is not like that wish my brother.

My Vfolio

Include the following in a five-minute video.

• Name
  • High school/Pathways and estimated graduation date
  • Describe your website project (Subject: Archival documentary; Line of inquiry)
  • Describe two samples of your individual work that contributed to the website project (Choose work that best shows your skills and your future trajectory).
  • Describe the process of creating the work, the creative decisions you made and why, who did you work with, your role, challenges you faced, and creative problem-solving strategies that helped you solve them (personally and as a team).

**********

Our Website: Name TBD

Make links to three Google Community posts:

• One that describes something that you learned through hands-on real world media production experience during the workshop
  • One that describes the creative decisions you made during the project and why you made them, as well as creative problem-solving
  • One that describes your role and involvement in the collaborative creative process of the project.

Skills

**********
I am a text and media block. You can add links to publicly shared Google Docs or other Web pages, and you can add images, audio tracks, or VoiceThreads — or anything you can embed.

• Log in at http://youthvoices.live
  • Click Dashboard
  • Click Pages / All Pages. Then find the Youth Producer’s Page with your name on it, and click edit. (If you don’t have a Youth Producer’s Page, ask your teacher/mentor or email allisonpr@gmail.com to set it up for you.)
  • Click the edit button to in this Text Block to change this text.

You can add links to publicly shared Google Docs or other Web pages, and you can add images or videos.

New Media Arts

• What you learned this semester about website design, video-making, and other media production using Photoshop and Premiere
  • A description of the process of making the website (Take us on a tour using links.)
  • What you think was successful about the website (Show with links.)
  • What you would change if you had more time (Show with links.)

**********

• Log in at http://youthvoices.live
  • Click Dashboard
  • Click Pages / All Pages. Then find the Youth Producer’s Page with your name on it, and click edit. (If you don’t have an Youth Producer’s Page, ask your teacher/mentor or email allisonpr@gmail.com to set it up for you.)

Docs Sharing from paulallison on Vimeo.

Remixing EVC’s Archive

• Discuss your reactions to the youth-produced videos from the Educational Video Center’s archive. How do their decisions as interviewers, editors and video producers affect you as a viewer?
  • Describe the clips that you chose from the archival video for the remix video and why you chose them. (Include links to your comments in NowComment.)
  • Describe what the clips tell us about the social issue back then compared to today.
  • Describe what you learned about the social justice/community content of the website.
  • How you learned what you learned
  • How the collaborative process impacted you personally

**********
I am a text and media block. You can add links to publicly shared Google Docs or other Web pages, and you can add images, audio tracks, or videos, VoiceThreads — or anything you can embed.

• Log in at http://youthvoices.live
  • Click Dashboard
  • Click Pages / All Pages. Then find the Youth Producer’s Page with your name on it, and click edit. (If you don’t have an Youth Producer’s Page, ask your teacher/mentor or email allisonpr@gmail.com to set it up for you.)

MR – How I write poetry from CLPE on Vimeo.

Special Thanks

• An expression of gratitude to individuals and groups who inspired, motivated, or supported you in your work as a new media artist.
  • A conclusion summarizing what you got out of this experience
  • What you hope to do next in school and/or life

CC BY-SA 4.0 Cristal Lebron by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.