In the article “Young and Unemployed” by Liz Alderman and Geneva Abdul, they talk about how many young people in Europe are moving back in with their parents or making tough choices due to the pandemic. This is not only happening in Europe but also in America and China where the young people are also struggling to find jobs.

Alderman and Abdul say that in Europe is where the unemployment rate for young people have been hit the most because it might affect a whole generation. College graduates are looking for a job but get getting declined even if they have a degree and experience. If they can’t get a job then they would struggle paying their debt.

The pandemic has ruined so much opportunities for so many people. I understand how hard it is to find a job since I have no experience of working. I can’t imagine how it is for people that have the experience and are jobless. It must feel so disappointing to get rejected. I really do hope COVID cases go down and everything can get back to normal.