I am from Guerrero,México between Puebla,Mexico city  and Oaxaca.
I am from Macario(Father),leonarda(Mother), Gustavo(Brother), Esmeralda(Sister), Elvis(Brother), and Kael(Brother).
I am from Dia de Muertos, and Christmas.
I am from a hardworking family.
I am from Mexican foods like Tamales, Tostadas de tinga, Tacos. I am from  pizza.
I am from  playing Fortnite all day with my friends and listening to  music.
I am from  “Stop being lazy!!!” and “You’re a great person”.
I am from a future where I am a DEA agent.

Oswaldo
July 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Dear Eliezer :
I am proud with your poem, “You want to know about me?,” because you explained of where you from. Also you showed about how u have a hard working family.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I am from a hard working family.” I think this is important because than you could be an example your parents by you in the future become a hard working person.
Another sentence that I liked was: “I am from Mexican foods like Tamales, Tostadas de tinga, Tacos. I am from pizza.” This stood for me because food is what u have to eat everyday.
Your poem reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I went to mexico I ate tamales and tacos and they good.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you next, because I liked how u described everything about you.

1
0
()