In the article "You Decide: Civilian Space Travel" I learned that traveling to space can cause many effects. It also takes a lot of time to train. People will have to train first in order to attend a flight to travel. Scientist will use people that travel to space as study. They want to study how the body reacts to space. I believe that traveling to space is a good thing because there are alot of curious people that want ot know what it's like to be in space. We also need to learn more, if we are able to go to another planet and form life there. We will be advancing and the population on the planet is only growing. All in all, it is a good chance to learn more about the human body and what it could do. How much should a ticket to space cost?
Youth Voices
Youth Voices
You Decide: Cars that stop drunk drivers.
/

In the article ‘cars that stop drunk drivers’, I learned that biden wants to make cars that stop drunk drivers. It will take time to make it but it will be worth it. It is going to be worth it because it is going to stop a lot of accidents. If drunk drivers are not in the streets then there is going to be less accidents.

I believe that making these kinds of cars are going to cost a lot of money to make. This is going to be a long process and it is going to take a lot of time and marketing to do the cars. A lot of people will by it for their teenage kids, so that they will be a safe driver on the road and won’t drive under the influence.

0
()