If you’re very interested in animals being a Vet may be the best job you can ever find. Although this job comes with many pros and cons the outcome of working with loving animals is the best.

Being a vet comes with many highs and lows such as having to work on a very injured animal to seeing an animal that wasn’t able to ever walk, walk again. It requires a lot of schools but in the outcome over it will all be worth it. To be a Vet you cant be afraid of the animals that come in to see you. You have the trust that you will help them with whatever they need. Although its not like a human doctor Vets have a very big role int he doctor community.

April 6, 2022 4:19 pm

Dear Lexany:
I am impressed by your post, “Would you ever consider being a Veterinarian?” because becoming a veteran is a great career choice. I think it is wonderful to able to work with dogs. Because dogs are super cute and amazing animals. They are loving and carrying and can be your best friend. They are loads of fun and it is wonderful to be able to help them as much as they help us.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “It requires a lot of schools but in the outcome over it will all be worth it.” I can agree with this because it takes a lot of work to become a veterinarian but once you are heeling dogs and other animals. The feeling will be wonderful because animals mean so much to us, humans.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

Fatima

Last edited 2 months ago by Fatima

1
0
()