scenery of sunset

In the article ¨Should Dayligh Savings Time Become Permanent?¨ I learned that not every country follows through with daylight savings and that it causes many Health problems. Changing the clocks back and forth twice a year has imactped sleeping schedules and caused health problmes for people that arent use to the time change. Changing the time causes seasonal depression, increases exersice and could reduce the number of accients and armed robberies. Not making it permanant wont reduce enrgy costs. Daylight savings causes workers to loose motivation to go to work.

I belive that we should stop daylight saving because overall the time change doesnt effect us to day and day life. Having the time change messes with what time we wake up to go to school and how we go throughout the day. Not having a time change would ony cause us to get home at a ¨Later¨ time since it gets dark earlier.

0
()