In the article “Women Get the Vote” (Upfront, Elanie Weiss, May 11, 2020 subscription required), I learned that for women to get their rights, they had to fight for it because everyone should have equal rights. Every august it’s another year of women fighting for the right to be able to have their voices heard. Even though it took them a while to get the rights that they wanted they were able to achieve their goal. There was so much going on while the war was happening that they needed women working but they wouldn’t let women vote. Womens took so long to get what they wanted until they were able to get an amendment to be for their own rights and to know what they want for the accomplishment.

Should women have the right to vote into the rights they want to fight for?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

My thought on this is that women should be able to do what they want when they vote just because they went threw so much just to make sure they accomplish everything that they need. Also some women should also be able to make things happen for good things because women are more powerful. They also know weather if the decision is the right thing for the goal or if it womtn be. A lot of women know the right and wrong if they study the top and not just think it threw, Every women should be able to do what they want for their own rights.

December 13, 2022 4:28 am

Dear Geraldine,

I am interested about your post, “Women’s Rights to Vote”, because I as well have the same thoughts as you for women’s equal rights. I think this because everyone is human and everyone deserves to have equal rights in life.

One sentence that stood out to me was, “Women took so long to get what they wanted until they were able to get an amendment to be for their own rights and to know what they want for the accomplishment.” This stood out to me because women work so hard to get what they want.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because it’s very interesting the way you think. I like how you show how you feel throughout the posts you have made.

Milagros Velasco

Patricia
December 2, 2022 11:07 pm

Dear Geraldine,

I am surprised by your post “Women’s right to vote” because women should have the right to vote. And because women ad men are humans and should have the same rights as men. Women deserve the same rights because women fight so much to have the same rights. 

One sentence that stood out to me was “Women took so long to get what they wanted until they were able to get an amendment”. This stood out to me because a lot of women work hard for this to actually happen. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your post was something really true and also interesting. 

Patricia

November 23, 2022 9:56 pm

Dear Geraldine

I am interested about your post, “Women’s Rights to Vote”, because I think Women should definitely have their rights and should be able to vote. I think this because women are exactly the same as men and we can do exactly what they do including having the right to vote.Women should have that right to vote and the freedom they want.

One sentence that stood out to me was, “Also some women should also be able to make things happen for good things because women are more powerful.” I think is encouraging because women are so powerful because they make so much effort in their lives to be stable no matter where they work etc.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because it’s very interesting how you defend your thoughts. I also think it’s interesting how you express your feeling with your posts.

Stefanie Figueroa

3
0
()