a woman holding a sign that says not your baby, not your choice

Through the article “Women Rights to Know”, I learned that There are three ways a pregnancy can end: a woman can give birth, have a miscarriage or she can choose to have an abortion. Different methods of abortion are used depending on how far along the pregnancy is. If you make an informed decision to have an abortion, you and your doctor will need to consider how long you have been pregnant before deciding which abortion method to use.

5 1 vote
December 11, 2023 10:38 pm

Dear Mariah, Your post made me think about how fast a baby can develop throughout the pregnancy in a short period of time and why it should be done early in the processes. As well as ow they are different ways it can be affected. Something I wonder is how many cases has their been where mothers have sadly lost a kid or how late in their pregnancy aborted a baby even if it has been passed the recommended weeks?

December 11, 2023 8:16 pm

Dear Mariah, Your post made me think about pregnancy and the various ways in which it can technically end. Additionally, it makes me consider the thoughts of women that find themselves in a situation where they happen to have a miscarriage or an abortion. It makes me realize that aside from the physiological effects of either situation there are also a plethora of psychological implications. Something I know wonder is if any, what psychological issues may emerge within women who do have an abortion?
-B.M.

December 11, 2023 5:13 pm

DEAR MARIAH, Your post made me think about how simple yet depressing a pregnancy could be. You put it into simple terms but it could really ruin someone’s life. Something that i wonder is what’s your opinion on the topic as your turn sounds neutral.
Thank You, Goodbye
-ISRAEL VALERO LUJANO

December 1, 2023 7:46 pm

Dear Miriah of the article Woman”s Rights to know,
I am shocked with your Explanation of the letter by saying that women have three methods when carrying a baby, “Woman’s rights to know,” because I think that these are all methods that are meant to be in woman”s rights and no one has the right to have a say on how it goes on in women rights. Whether it was their decision or not that is not something we should be worried about. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “There are three ways a pregnancy can end.” I think this is awful in a type of way because I understand why most women wouldn’t want a child and sometimes I feel miscarrige’s are misunderstood. This is because women are held accountable if the miscarry and it can lead to a long line of depression in some cases. Thanks for your writing though I like to see different ways of thinking, I sorta processed what you meant. I look forward to seeing what you write next.
-L.M

4
0
()