landscape photography of grass field with windmills under orange sunset

In the article of “Winds of Change”(McGraw Hill) I learned that Wind turbines do not release emissions that can pollute the air or water with rare exception, and they do not require water for cooling. Wind turbines may also reduce the amount of electricity generation from fossil fuels, which results in lower total air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions.

Wind energy is a source of renewable energy. It does not contaminate, it is inexhaustible and reduces the use of fossil fuels, which are the origin of greenhouse gasses that cause global warming. Not only that it is making more energy than nuclear and coal generators.

Why do you think wind energy is important?

May 2, 2022 4:17 am

Dear James,
I am glad to hear that with wind turbines have a positive impact on the world. It stood out to me when you wrote, ¨Wind turbines may also reduce the amount of electricity generation from fossil fuels, which results in lower total air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions.¨ Im glad that they found a solution to at least lose down polution even if we cant end it for good. I can wait to see what you write about next!

1
0
()