flaming house and vehicle during daytime

One of everyone’s fear is fire. How do you think one can start? Well this year in 2020, had the biggest fire battles to face here in California. On top of everything else that is going on, covid-19. An article, I read, explained how these California fires were recorded as the worst wildfires and interfered with the air quality, ash, orange sky, and families demanded to evacuate their homes. These wildfires spread from the beginning of September, 3.9 million acres of land. According to global scientists say that with ashes, smoke, and the sky lighting up an orange are the results of why the climate changed so suddenly. Climate change affects why we have fires, for example, this year it seemed that we had a longer summer. Who do you think is the main driver of climate change? Humans. The more dry scrubs, trees, land fields that are dry spark a fire. As the smoke and gases rise, it enters the atmosphere and causes the temperature to rise. World record-breaking of fires since 2018.

It does not just damage the atmosphere, but family homes because the fire was close by. This heightens the fear of people and evacuating leaving everything behind and taking only that is essential. As of today, fires are contained as I have seen but what happens now? Is this a new normal besides Covid-19? News had said that many family homes are not covered by insurance and still ashes lay on the ground. The recovery for wildfire will be long term. Building homes that have been burned is just the start of recovery. Where does anyone start?