MacBook Pro, white ceramic mug,and black smartphone on table

You asked, “why?”  so let me tell you why I do the things I do, why I need to get my family out of Philly, and why I need to step my game up. 

I do the things I do because I don’t want to see my family going through it anymore.   

I don’t want them to worry about anything. No more late nights staying up thinking, No more late bills due, all I want for them is happiness and success so with that being said we can start our own business from the ground up.

I  don’t know how but it’s going to get done, It’s going to happen one way or another, 

You asked me why so let me tell you. All my life I had to fight to get where I want to be and I’m still fighting. Because nothing is free so for us to get where we want to be we got to stop playing and get this money no matter how hard it is we can’t stop. 

I tell my siblings and my mom every day that everything is going to get better cause pain doesn’t last long. We going to get to the top because after everything WE deserve it. 

You asked me why so let me tell you. We got to do this for Leon and Eudrice because WE know this is all they wanted before they left us. Before they passed they always told us that they were going to be the ones to get us out of the hood, I just want their dreams to come true. You asked me why so let me tell you.

0
()