I believe that animal testing is unethical and they government should outlaw it. Animals can be killed, poisoned, and be given diseases that they’re body cant handle. Humans don’t have rights to take animals to an outside laboratory to do experiments on them. Animals should be safe with their families.

Humans do exploit the animals when they keep them in zoos because the children like to see and learn about them. It’s a good thing for them to be in zoos and not in a lab getting tested. New medicines and vaccines can be safely developed without animal testing. “The Symposium ‘Animal free safety testing of new medicines’ that was held on May 22nd and 23rd gave new insights on the possibilities of the safety evaluation of new drugs without the use of animal studies”. This quote was said by The expert panel members who think that animal testing should be banned.

0
()