With the rise in obesity and health related problems in the United States, we need to find a solution to help not only this generation, but develop better habits for future generations.

Why is the American diet known as being unhealthy and what can we do to change it? (Tag: Diet)

Challenge of Youth With Single Parents

An Unbalanced Household Opens The Doors To An Unbalanced Life Data from the Pew Research Center, a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues.   Single parenthood is a serious and common challenge that has strong everlasting effects. The emotional impact on youth is important to consider. To show this, in an interview with Lorena […]

Undercover Modern Day Slavery

Christy Vong 9th grade humanities Ms.Portugal 12/21/18                                      Undercover Modern Day Sex Slavery   Do you know what sex trafficking is? Do you know that it happens quite often?   But why haven’t we seen it happen if it happens quite often? Sex Trafficking is often under cover and many people don’t speak out about it. On a report on Human trafficking […]

Is it Right for People to have the Ability to Select their Child’s Traits to live up to a Societal Standard?

Cohabitating in an ever-changing society can be a challenge to all people, some more than others. Within our changing society, we can also be challenged with the idea of new technology to advance our development. With the societal norms causing people to conform to certain standards and the new technology of Genetic Engineering, is it right for people to have […]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why is the American diet known as being unhealthy and what can we do to change it? (Tag: Diet) by Maddie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.