Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, and has since spread globally, resulting in the ongoing 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.Common symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.

Base on data now ,US have 400000 people have this disease.But it is different in where it first happend–China, China have 80 thousond and now they almost solve the probelm. Country like China ,South Kroea, Japan do a very good job on controling it

Why is that? First I think in Aisa country they have already infunce by SARS 17 years ago .They already have a lot of exprince on how to deal with those kind of disease. Second, Aisan cultrue makes people listen and trust the advice from the goverment , makes them stay at home, to decrease the spareting of the virus

Ezra
May 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Interesting point about how eastern countries are doing so well at quarantining, but I would be interested to hear your opinion about how Taiwan (or Chinese Taipei) is excluded from the WHO, despite being one of the world leaders in their handling of the virus. In terms of Asian countries, I would say no one is doing better than them. Taiwan has 0 new cases despite its excellent testing, so what reason does the global community have to oppose including them in the pandemic response?

Nancy
May 6, 2020 10:19 pm

I was impressed by your post, “Why are Eastern countries doing better than Western countries with COVID-19?”, Because where that COVID-19 came from, people are more cautious, talk to people and consult the situation and People take more precautions and follow the rules in the United States, they take COVID-19 as a joke that explains why the United States is now the most infected with COVID-19.
One phrase he wrote that stands out to me is: “Second, Aisan’s culture makes people listen to and trust government advice, makes them stay home, to decrease the virus’s ability.” I think this is important because the government has to provide people to trust government advice to stop the virus.
Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write below, because I would like to know more about what you think we should do with COVID-19.

2
0
()