September 6, 2021 5:34 am

Dear Jada, 
I am fascinated by your post , “ Why am I so detached and aloof from people sometimes”  because I personally relate to it. I am just like you , an introvert, and I tend to think the same way you do, I like being in my own personal bubble with my own thoughts and such. This is just very interesting because extroverted people are very outgoing compared to introverts, we tend to just be alone most of the time and be okay with it. One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is, “ Sometimes, I rather daydream than socialize because I think if I socialize people would criticize my opinions on everything including the world.” I think this is very relatable because I feel the same way at times, I believe that everyone will criticize what I would say which is why I tend to not say much around a lot of people. Overall, thank you for writing about this. I look forward to reading what you write next because I think I relate to you in some ways. 
 Karen S. 

February 7, 2020 8:07 pm

Hi Jada,
This is a very interesting post. I personally think that myself is a very extroverts people but also a very introverts person at the same time. Because I learned that sometimes you don’t have to think too much about what other people think about you. You can do whatever you want to do and maybe have some friends have the same interest with you. You can make your own choice to either stay alone or go out and play with your friends. There no good or bad.
Clinton Kwong.

Here is a link that might help you:
https://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/are-you-an-introvert-or-an-extrovert-and-what-it-means-for-your-career
There are some resources about introverts and extroverts . Good luck!

Dean
May 1, 2019 3:16 am

I like the structure of your essay and how it is well organized. Introverts and extroverts both have positive sides and negative sides. I don’t think one is better than the other. If you’re an introvert, you should enjoy your life as an introvert and if you’re an extrovert you should enjoy your life as an extrovert. Also, I like the examples that you gave about how you enjoy your time.

Rychtarczyk
April 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Staring off with numbers gets the attention of some people and it was a good way to start. The article was well structured and including a source made it more credible. I feel that if you were to include more examples from those who are extroverts and introverts it would make your article more appealing. Other than that you did a great job. Do you think someone can be both, an introvert and an extrovert?

Mia
Mia
April 29, 2019 7:27 pm

I like the personal examples you provided. I think both introverts and extroverts are important. It is important to understand ourselves and know how to manage our energy. I would say I am a mixture of an introvert and extrovert. I enjoy playing video games just as much as I enjoy going out with my friends. It is good to have a balance between self time and human interactions.

5
0
()