In the article, “Black History Month: Remembering Sidney Poitier” (McGraw Hill), it shows that Sidney Poiter the actor dies on January 6, 2022. He was the first black actor and recognized worldwide. He passed away on January 6, 2022, at the age of 94. He was the first black man to perform and also won the Academy Award for Best Actor. His career helped pave the way for a more diverse and inclusive American film industry. His career helped pave the way for a more diverse and inclusive American film industry. In 1951, he had a role in “Cry, the Beloved Country”, a film about apartheid in South Africa. Poitier’s breakout role came in 1955, when he played a gifted student at an inner-city school in “Blackboard Jungle.” Three years later, he received an Academy Award nomination for his role in a crime drama called “The Defiant Ones.” And in 1964, he won an Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in “Lillies of the Field.” These were some of his performances during the 1950s and 1970s.

However, his great asanas in this nation made many people of color also go on stage to participate in different performances. The fact that Poitier has stepped on stage for the first time and has already performed in front of a camera has motivated many people of color to live with him and demonstrate that he can do as whites can be in front of the camera and perform for the whole world they too could. It is proud that today we can say that Sindney Poitier is resting in peace, and not only that but she also gave us great performances and motivated more people to go on stage.

What do you think about the fact that if Sindy Poitier had never been on stage, people of color would act in movies or episodes?

0
()