In the article, “White Rhinos Transported in Historic Flight” I learned that there is about an estimate of 18,000 white rhinos left in the world.  This horrible situation because in order to keep these rhinos safe they are being blindfolded and put into crate, loaded into trucks, and transported about 170 miles in the airport to get from a place to another which is uncomfortable for them. It take about three and half hours in order for rhinos to get somewhere safe. Some examples to illustrate their situation that conservationists transported thirty rhinos two thousand miles from a game reserve in South Africa to keep them from getting extinct.

I think what is happening with these rhinos is a huge crisis.  It must be horrible to feel there is no hope for these white rhinos and that there close to getting extinct.  It’s hard to imagine rhinos are now going to be wearing a tracking monitor to help keep them safe which is something their not use to. This is so sad because rhinos are use to the wild life and will now be tracked and be checked up on every week.

What do you think people can do to keep white rhinos out of danger?

0
()