I am seventeen years old with big dreams, which everyone makes fun of but I don’t mind. I come from nothing, from a teen mom that lived here and there. I grew up seeing her work two jobs, she had to because by the age of twenty she had three kids. I hope to be like her family wise, which is loving, caring, always teaching us right from wrong. Yet career wise, I hope to go further. She made me realize that loving my job is everything because we will spend most of our time there. I honestly don’t know if I want to have more kids. My baby’s dad and me struggle financially, we want to give her everything she needs, not everything she wants. I don’t want her to be bratty. It is hard taking care of a baby while being a teenager, but it’s not impossible. To get to where I want to be, I am keeping in mind that, that day is almost here. Soon i will have my business running, living in Mexico and traveling the world with my family.

Mack
April 1, 2019 2:49 pm

Natalie, this is super cool. Thanks for sharing about your personal life. What kind of business are you interested in starting?

Clara
April 1, 2019 2:42 pm

Natalie, it is so important to have aspirations in life. I am thoroughly impressed by your commitment to your family. It seems like you know what is important to you. I completely agree that it is important to have
a family but also a career for yourself. I saw you wanted to start your own business, what would that be?

Emma

Natalie, thank you for sharing your story and concerns. I am so impressed that you can handle a baby at such a young age. I am also seventeen and am in my senior year of high school. Having your whole future ahead of you is daunting- It’s scary to not know what will come after this chapter of our lives. Your story reminded me the movie “Lady Bird,” which is a coming-of-age story about a girl figuring out what will come after high school. I wish you the best of luck in your business, raising your family, and in all that you encounter in the future!

Branigan

Thank you for sharing your story Natalie. It is really impressive how you have taken ahold of your life. I also want my own business. I wonder what kind of business you are interested in starting?

Anthony

Interesting story Natalie, I am seventeen as well and that’s amazing that you can support a child at this age, what are you striving to do in your business?

Chris

Hi Natalie, I am also 17 and wondering what I am going to do with my life. I have some ideas, but at this point nothing is final. I would love to travel with my family as well. What type of business are you going to run?

6
0
()