Yahaira
March 26, 2018 4:54 am

Dear Nina,
I liked your comic because you talk about your experience going back to the country where you were born. Even though the place and the people were like new to you, you managed to make the experience the best out of it. I can also relate to not knowing much about the country were I was born. If I were to go back, I would also feel weird and wouldn’t know the people around. Even my family would be like strangers because I’ve never met them before in person. Thanks for sharing about your trip and family. I’ll look forward to seeing more of your posts.
-Yahaira

Salvador
March 25, 2018 6:41 am

Dear Nina,

I really enjoyed your comic, “Where I come from” because it explained a lot about where you came from and how you were able to learn more about yourself through your experience with your dad. Even though you didn’t know those people you were able to still spend time there. One panel that I really liked from your comic was when you were sleeping and also thinking about what would happen throughout the days because you felt nervous and you didn’t know what was gonna happen. The panel that stood out the most was the last one where you say that even though you didn’t feel good you were still able to learn a lot from being over there. \

Thanks for your comic. I look forward to seeing what you draw next and what other stories you have that talk about yourself and where you come from.

Lisseth
March 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Dear Nina,
I like your comic because you talked about an event in your life where you weren’t really liking it at first, but then ended up being so excited about it and wanting to learn more about it. You draw really good, I was able to clearly see and understand what was going on. I hope I see more of your work in the future. Keep it up!

Juan
March 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Dear Nina
Your comic is a good one because it talks about where you come from.

4
0
()