man in gray crew neck long sleeve shirt holding black and white skateboard

In the article, “Physical Therapist” (MaGraw Hill) I learned that a therapist is helpful towards people who have faced trauma in their lives and those facing hard challenges as well. They can also help with healing from any type of injury caused by an accident or sporting event. This requires a certain amount of education and training. The salary for a physical therapist is $86,850/rising. With that comes a lot of promotions and opportunities for advancements.

I believe it is never a bad idea to help out those in need. The job itself requires working with a lot of people which is helpful for the therapist and patients in many ways. I would like a career similar to this one. 

What is your favorite thing about becoming a physical therapist?

0
()