IN the article ” Tension Rising Between Russia and Ukraine”(McGraw- Hill) I learned that Russia is trying to get close enough to Ukraine so that they could possibly attack. The United States and some other Western nations have warned Russia that if they show many more signs of aggression towards Ukraine they are going to get in the way. Russia has gotten very close to Ukraine, moving all of its military equipment. which has been photographing infantry, tanks, and guns just 186 miles away from the Ukraine border. But Russia responded by saying that they haven’t even done anything wrong they just moved to a new location. Russia believes that they aren’t the ones who caused the aggression, they believe that NATO caused it because they gave Ukirane weapon supplies and even military training which makes Russia question why they are building a military.

I think that what is happening in Russia is crazy because I didn’t know that Russia and Ukiranes tension built up this much I know that they have some history even though Ukraine is a part of Russia. But if Russia decides to attack it’ll just make an even bigger mess because that means that the United States and the other western nations would step in right away since there allies with Ukraine. I think it’s best if Russia just lets it go because like I said they already have nations backing up Ukraine and not just anyone these are nations with strong military systems.

What do you think about this? Do you think that Russia should make the first move or just drop it?

0
()