two blue cruiser bicycles on graffiti wall

In the article, “Is Digital Art Fake?” (Susannah, Mcgraw Hill) I learned that many people believe some things are considered art and some aren’t. In this article, many believe digital art isn’t really an art and is way easier to do. The author believes this is completely untrue which I also firmly believe. Whilst both have many different characteristics there are still challenges in both and are both time-worthy. You also have to understand how to use a computer and use different techniques both online and in person. 

I think these points are very true and that there is talent in both. Both have their challenges and aren’t as easy as many people think. You have to learn all the techniques of how to use brushes, pencils, and so much more. For online you have to understand how to blend things online and still add detail. There are so many aspects to both art and technology that it is a lot to learn. 

What are some other forms of art?

March 10, 2022 6:48 pm

Dear Aaliyah 

I am impressed by your post, “ what’s considered art nowadays?.” because it is impressive how people think that it is easy for them and other people.  I think it’s impressive how we need to learn how to use techniques, brushes etc. 

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I learned that many people believe some things are considered art and some aren’t”.  I think this is awesome because sometimes people like to judge art  but there’s nothing wrong with that. This is  just how we make art by people hating it and viewing it giving you more ideas for your next art work.  
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next. I like the way you describe people that like to do art.  
Do you think people have to care if they judge their artwork ?

1
0
()