What I already know about why humans die all the time is because of plenty of reasons. This generation mostly involves death that causes  suicide, murders, and other mental health issues. Other common deaths are a result of illness such as cancer, cardiac arrests, and other illness. There’s been recent tragedies with people, especially the people we love and admire like families, friends, partners, and celebrities. I worry that my generation are most likely to die at danger risks from society because of domestic violence, anxiety, depression, and many other untreated mental health issues.

I don’t want to experience death, however, I want to know the sensation of a person dying.How does it feel like letting go? I feel as our bodies are machines that functions everyday, but what is it like to power off forever? Do we lose our body temperature? Do our souls roam around straight to heaven? It’s really unknown.

Due to what i just recently researched about ‘Why people do people die?’ it helped me know much about this topic. In the Atlantic article, What it Feels Like to Die, this article explains much of what I was wondering. For example, the author talks about the intensity that most people dealt with, but it expresses how people die in different causes and ways. Some people experience death slowly, which causes stages for them like vomiting, hallucinations, nausea, and more. Death can cause you to feel very cold; your brain stops functioning and it closes off your immune system, so basically you’re like a walking zombie. Finally, the heart will stop beating, and then you’re in eternal sleep. Therefore, i realize that death can cause from anything accidentally, forcefully, naturally, and mysteriously. I learned a more ideas and details from the author, because they talks about everything about how it feels to do die.  

Chris
March 31, 2019 8:42 pm

I think this is a very interesting approach on death. I personally don’t think death should be something you’re afraid of because it happens to everyone, but I think your take on death is really interesting.

Chandan

I like your picture but your post lacked citations or any author credibility. It is hard to believe what your source is saying without understanding the context in which he is writing. Maybe next you could pull in more sources and add credibility as well as input your own opinions or ideas.

EJ
EJ

I thought that this article was very interesting and unique. I have never seen an article that discusses what death feels like and I was surprised to see this floating around on YouthVoices. I noticed that you said death causes suicide and murder but I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around. I think that it’s a deep article that needs to be discussed but also we need to make sure our facts are correct. According to Medical News Today, they claim that the Heart Disease and Cancer cause the most deaths in our generation. Make sure your information is correctly cited. I didn’t see any citations but it was a great piece

3
0
()