In the article “Haiti faces series of natural disasters” I learned that after two days of the quake a devastating Tropical Storm arrived bringing heavy rain. Also, the weather makes an earthquake relief that made more difficult the situation for everyone. Haitians have difficulty where they can live because everything was a disaster. Some countries unified to help snd send supplies for everyone.

Also, the USAID (U.S. Agency for International Development) was requested by the U.S. Southern Command to provide help request by the Haitian government. The Coast Guard ships are wounded who are being evacuated by the U.S. Finally the U.S Navy is taking aerial images about all the destruction that the earthquake made.

How do you think that the Haitians made their life again after the disaster happens?

0
()