The issue that I am discussing is global warming. I am passionate about this issue because this is our home and just like our houses and apartments, if we don’t take care of it our home will fall apart and be damaged. Also, if we don’t do anything about this now it might be impossible to save the environment as well as ourselves from the harms that await us in the future. Before this project, I knew what climate change is, what its causes are, and what the effects of this issue are. Now, after doing more research, I was able to find out more allies that will help us solve this issue, what are the possible solutions to prevent this conflict, and how many victims are actually impacted by this problem. Thus, I hope this video informs people and lets them know how destructive and important this conflict is so that together we can take action and start working towards preventing global warming from causing further harm to our planet.

0
()