white and blue plastic tool

In the article “Is America Ready for Electric Cars?”(Upfront) I learned about electric cars and the pros and cons of using them. I learned about how environmentally friendly cars are compared to gas-powered cars. Electric cars are also quieter and can be very comfortable. Though many find a problem that these cars are expensive compared to gas-powered cars. These cars also don’t travel as far needing to recharge the batteries after a few 200 miles or so.

I think that we should use electric cars as though they may run high we should look into how beneficial they are for the environment. I am not saying to buy one if you do not have the necessary funds for one but if someone does they should definitely switch to electric. Maybe in hopes over time, the price will drop for the eclectic cars if there are more out there in the world. This is why I think we should switch over to electric cars. As even if these cars have a 200-mile limit is it worth ruining our earth.

What do you think? Would you choose to drive an electric car?

Christian
February 13, 2022 7:34 pm

Dear Vivianne:
I am impressed with your post, “What is better Gas or Electic Powered Cars?” because you explain about both of the vehicles and which one was better. Especially about electric cars because there much better than gas cars.
One sentence that stands out to me is, “Though many find a problem that these cars are expensive compared to gas-powered cars”. That is because it very true that they are very expensive than gas cars.
Thanks for your writing. I am looking forward to seeing what you write next because I like what you think about electric cars and gas cars. I would like you to continue writing things that involve comparison.

Christian

January 27, 2022 8:39 pm

Dear Vivianne:
I am impressed with your post, “What is Better Gas or Electric Powered Cars?” because it shows the benefits of electric cars. Switching to an electric car saves so much money and really helps the environment out.One sentence that really stood out to me “Maybe in hopes over time, the price will drop for the eclectic cars if there are more out there in the world”. I think this is amazing because more and more people can get clean energy for a lower price.
Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because clean energy has always been a tough problem to tackle.
Adalberto Vega

Cameron
December 10, 2021 7:47 pm

I think it would really help to supplement this with statistics on how long it takes for an electric car to pay for itself with the money that would be saved on gas unlike a traditional gas powered car.

3
0
()