In the article , ¨what does too much screen time do to children brains?¨i have learned that the kids mindset can be affected by the internet and can be the cause of behavioral, social anxiety, eye vision, mentally and physically health . This whole situation would be really surprising to many people how they studies have shown that kids have a bad time talking to other people or even being able to see properly with difficulties and also have the right to be mentally good and being to do physical stuff with struggling .

i think that this situation where this is a big issue to the kids that need to make sure that they are doing good with their mental and physical health for there own good and this hopefully show their parent how it’s important to put a time limit to the time they are in the internet.

what are opinion on kids using the internet ?

0
()