The current issue I decided to use is the school to prison pipeline. I did a senior capstone paper and a presentation on this topic, so I found it very interesting and in the end significant. The current conversation relating to the topic is the zero tolerance policy. A policy where schools don’t tolerate even the most minimal of actions and disproportionately give them consequences. What I have learned so far from this topic is that it has negative impacts on society like involving younger generations and increasing the number of inmates rather than students. I know that the sources I got this information from are reliable because I had to check if they were reliable when doing my presentation. Something else I would like to learn about this topic is maybe the future impacts on the long run.

0
()