As everyone is unique and born with different talent, we all tend to do things that determines us in a way. Being an athletes, or just in a team, in a group or in any form of activity that involves group of people competing against each other,calls for big efforts, sacrifice and teamwork.

The nervousness and stress put upon every competition is as real as sweating before speaking in front of people, if you are like me. Athletes faces all those stress as we all do in critical position, especially in position where you have a whole team, and supporters expecting you to bring in your best and bring home the trophy.

We all have ways and thing we do to cope and handle stress, some people sing before going into a debate, some cook before going for an interview and it goes on and on. Some athletes uses their own talent like A.J Griffin who plays guitar before he pitches and some use objects or things that has value to them, like Michael Jordan who wears his University of North Carolina looser-shorts underneath his Bull uniform. Everyone is different and for that reason we all have different ways to handle stress, but at the end of the day we all get a way to surpass those stress and get our heads in the game.

Men’s Journal,   The Excelling Edge

0
()