person holding there is no planet b poster

In this text the central idea is why people don’t see climate change as a huge deal.  In support of their central idea, the author writes ,”As the Earth’s temperature continues to rise, fueling more intense storms and extreme weather, scientists are calling for immediate action to address climate change.”  This supports the central idea because it says that scientists should talk more about climate change more because it’s a huge deal.  The author also writes “To better understand the perspectives of those who see less urgency to address climate change, Pew Research Center conducted in-depth interviews with 32 U.S. adults who hold this view, including some who do not believe there’s evidence that the Earth is warming.” This supports their central idea because it talks about how the earth is getting warmer and warmer and we should take action and to learn more about climate change then to just not talk about it..  A final piece of evidence that supports their central idea is when the author writes “The interviews revealed that language describing climate change as a crisis and an urgent threat was met with suspicion by many participants.”  This supports the central idea because it’s a criis and people are not taking action to learn more about climate change..

0
()