Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

I read this sentence and I can see myself doing the same thing couple of years ago. changing my carrier from being a lawyer was not an easy decision. When I started taking a science course, sometimes I felt exhausted and I want it to drop the course. it was not an easy process to talk to myself and find a solution, I saw that are many different ways to solve this problem, and asking for help is a way that I do not feel uncomfortable anymore. I start to build plan B or C, in case my plan A does not work. I was not seeing that as a failure but as a way to persist in my success.

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices