5 1 vote
Mia
August 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Dear Sanlya,
I love the reputation you used in the begging of your text to really emphasize your statement about the need for change in ourselves.I also love the way you use us, we really pursway us to take this into the heart like not only are you talking to text but you’re talking about our community.
The logos you use really grab us into seeing the problem and how much it means to not only you but for us and a unit. It shows me how much we need to change our ways and fix them.
Thank you Sanlya for posting on something that has been an issue for years.
-Mia

Last edited 29 days ago by Mia
August 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Dear Saniya,

I am brought to awe by your poem “WE NEED TO CHANGE” because this has been a tragic and huge issue in this world for too long. People need to recognize that we must change and see that we are all human, no matter what color skin a person has.
I love that you wrote, “We all need love so why not share it”, because it is true and very vulnerable. We as a world need to recognize how important being kind is and maybe that will bring us a step closer to solving this problem. Thank you for writing this poem regarding this topic, I can’t wait to see your future work!

-Andrea

Sayra
August 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Dear Saniya
I am inspired by your poem “WE NEED TO CHANGE” because it shows that this world needs a change, we should all be treated the same no matter how we look. There should be more people standing up for what they believe in because we can make a change.

¨We all eat and drink, sleep and bleed¨ that line stood out to me because it is true we are all human so why be divided. We people should be together as one, I hope we can one day live like that.

Thank you for your writing I hope many people read this amazing poem. I am really looking forward to seeing what you will write next!

Sayra

Selena
May 14, 2021 12:25 am

I enjoy your post, it is short but it is also straightforward. It gets to the point, the injustice that has built-in this society. Change can always be a good thing and things do need to change for the better. It does not matter the way we look or where we came from. We as people should be together as one, not divided.

4
0
()