We need to change our ways
We need to change our minds
We need to change our heart to recognize 
Recognize that were all the same in many different ways 
We all eat drink, sleep and bleed 
So why be divided by one thing 
We all need love so why not share it 
At the end of the day were all human 
But have different experiences 
We need to change.

5 1 vote

This post caught my attention quickly, because of the message it sends right from the start. We do need a change, in our modern world we are so divided over things that should never matter. That change we can bring as we enter into the world is so critical because each one of us can have an impact. The “We” is so important because each one of us can make a change, but coming together is always the most impactful method to bring about real change.

Everyone is unique in their own way, and it is the individual’s responsibility to recognize that. Some people are unable to recognize it however, because they have grown up in a place where they couldn’t express themselves. The change that must happen needs to be internally for the greater good of society.

October 4, 2021 2:17 am

Dear Saniya, 

I am inspired by your post, “WE NEED TO CHANGE,” because it is important as a community to understand that everyone is unique in their own way. I agree we should all be treated with equality regardless of who we are. 

One sentence that stands out to me is: “We all need love so why not share it. At the end of the day we were all human. But have different experiences.” I think this is fair because no one should feel left out and coming in together as a group makes the world a better place. 

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to reading more of how people should be to each other. I would like to read more about how we need to change as a community for good.

Saray

Scrolling through the different posts, I was drawn to yours by the title. We live in such a polarized world. We are so divided over everything. It has become increasingly difficult to sort through these factions and see the humanity in others. Because at the end of the day we are all humans.

Mia
August 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Dear Sanlya,
I love the reputation you used in the begging of your text to really emphasize your statement about the need for change in ourselves.I also love the way you use us, we really pursway us to take this into the heart like not only are you talking to text but you’re talking about our community.
The logos you use really grab us into seeing the problem and how much it means to not only you but for us and a unit. It shows me how much we need to change our ways and fix them.
Thank you Sanlya for posting on something that has been an issue for years.
-Mia

Last edited 11 months ago by Mia
August 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Dear Saniya,

I am brought to awe by your poem “WE NEED TO CHANGE” because this has been a tragic and huge issue in this world for too long. People need to recognize that we must change and see that we are all human, no matter what color skin a person has.
I love that you wrote, “We all need love so why not share it”, because it is true and very vulnerable. We as a world need to recognize how important being kind is and maybe that will bring us a step closer to solving this problem. Thank you for writing this poem regarding this topic, I can’t wait to see your future work!

-Andrea

Sayra
August 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Dear Saniya
I am inspired by your poem “WE NEED TO CHANGE” because it shows that this world needs a change, we should all be treated the same no matter how we look. There should be more people standing up for what they believe in because we can make a change.

¨We all eat and drink, sleep and bleed¨ that line stood out to me because it is true we are all human so why be divided. We people should be together as one, I hope we can one day live like that.

Thank you for your writing I hope many people read this amazing poem. I am really looking forward to seeing what you will write next!

Sayra

Selena
May 14, 2021 12:25 am

I enjoy your post, it is short but it is also straightforward. It gets to the point, the injustice that has built-in this society. Change can always be a good thing and things do need to change for the better. It does not matter the way we look or where we came from. We as people should be together as one, not divided.

8
0
()