December 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Dear Sarah Z,
I really like your post and I could not agree more about your point of view on war. People always talk war hurts people but they did not really talk about how it hurt people and what is actually hurting the people. It is great that you took the problem to the depth and talk about what is really hurting people and it gives the audience a bigger picture about war. Thank you for your writing!

November 29, 2021 8:24 am

Dear Sarah Z,
I am truly interested in your post, “What Hurts People Tremendously,” because it demonstrates the aftermath of war and what it can cause on a person. It also goes to show that soldiers can grealty be affected by horrific events and have their mental health destroyed.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “However if you put yourself in this position, the problem will change—people who were displaced and lived in the war every day. Any language and description are pale. ” I think this is important because war does have the capacity to seriously affect a person and cause further bodily injury.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because this is something that needs to have more attention brought towards it.
– Brenda

Last edited 5 months ago by Paul
Paul
Admin
November 20, 2021 11:46 pm

What a fascinating topic you have chosen Sarah! You might be interested in some of the many provocative questions this war photographer asks in this podcast. You have to listen carefully, but I think it might be worth the effort: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct2z33

Last edited 5 months ago by Paul

3
0
()