As expressive as humans are there is something that allows them to express these feelings confidently. Vulnerability allows us to create a connection and safe space for ourselves and others who go through the same things. This allows us to express all kinds of emotions letting others know how we feel. Letting them know how you feel could be relieving in a way as if you feel loved and seen. Having the confidence to be able to be open with others gives them different perspectives by seeing the positive side of something they see as negative. Sharing each other’s stories and emotions lets us mentally prepare for when things make us have another emotional reaction

Keeping your emotions to yourself gives you an inside perspective; your own. This doesn’t do a lot for you because if you don’t share your emotions you won’t allow anyone to see you for who you are. Keeping to yourself can cause even more negative emotions.

Are you comfortable with being vulnerable ?

0
()