In the article, “Carrers: Veterinarians” I learn about what a veterinarian is and what they do on a daily basis. There are a variety of different types of veterinarians who specialize in different animal groups. They all revolve around the same idea which is they basically help treat and prevent animal illnesses and injuries from occurring. Becoming a veterinarian is very time consuming because you’ll need a total of eight years of more school after high school. You’ll need to take 4 years of a science-focused degree and another three years of a program that includes hands-on and then pass the test. They’re several cons and pros of veterinary which is something that you should consider before committing to this pathway.
Even though its time consuming I’m willing to take as much time to make this my official job. This has always been a dream of mine but I had no idea that having this job can have an effect on you mentally. For example, once you do get certified you’ll have to spend long hours in a clinical, might lose animals that you’re emotionally attached to, and so on. Personally, for me, I think the deaths of the animals will most likely affect me the most.
Would you ever consider being a veterinarian?

0
()