In the article, “Vaccines for Kids Under Five” (McGraw Hill) I learned that Children under five years old are still ineligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Many parents of a young child might be fully vaccinated themselves, but still feel uncomfortable returning to work in person because they don’t want to risk exposing themselves to someone with the virus and then bringing it home to their unvaccinated child. It’s a very scary thing that parents have in mind. It has been announced that The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is likely to approve the Pfizer vaccine for children under five (but older than six months) as early as the end of February. It’s a plus for those families who want their kids to be vaccinated. 

Are your younger siblings vaccinated? 

I think that this is something great that ‘s being approved. Many families fear going to work and possibly being exposed and then bringing it home where they have unvaccinated children. It makes me happy that the vaccinated will eventually be out for all ages  so they could be protected against the virus. THe fact that parents are eager to get their small ones vaccines is a good thing because a lot of families dont want their kids to get vaccontes but the vaccine is safe and will protect you. 

How do you feel about the vaccine being out for all ages?

0
()