aerial photography of hill and city buildings at daytime

The article goes into detail on how for the last decade the topography has made the air quality in Utah shoot through the roof in terms of how bad this is. Even though we don’t produce as much pollution as other places our location and environment keep all the pollution we make trapped causing poor air quality to occur on many days. This air is as bad for your lungs and general health as smoking cigarettes is and affects everyone that comes into contact with it. It has also been noticeable by all sorts of people, not just those with health issues. Utahs government is attempting to regulate and limit the emissions in Utah to hopefully clean up and clear out our air once again.

New York Times post

1. Josh 3 weeks ago

I really like this article and the problem is very significant. I think that this problem is very important and not really talked about in our state. I think that showing the damaging effects of this problem can be very impactful and presenting solutions and even past proposed solutions and why they have not worked.