six women wearing white pants posing

Black women are the most hated people. It is evident in many aspects of society. They are not able to attain the same basic rights as everyone else, leading to their calls of action. America has made feminism politcal, when these pressing issues are nothing to debate about. One of the greatest divisions in America is the division between men and women, yet Black women tend to fall at the very bottom of the spectrum. They face the most struggles and receive the least amount of help and recognition. This article’s main idea is basically, if Black women are not free, then no one will be free. Black women go through every problem in the book and still have to fight for basic things. Malcolm X even said, “The most neglected person in America is the Black woman.” Ultimately, justice will not happen unless political action is taken.

https://nowcomment.com/documents/308360

0
()