Diana
August 26, 2022 9:04 pm

Dear Arual :
I am mad by your post, “ Until Black Women are free, None of us will be freebecause it is impressive the injustice these people have received are women. I can’t really describe how embarrassing this is as in my perspective 
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “counter to the treatment of Black people in America, we have decided to protest. It is our right to protest but they seem to be a place to incarcerate Black people who want equal rights. Black women should be credited as the leaders of these movements.” I think this is amazing because everyone deserves to have the right to be here as an equivalent person. 
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because it’s interesting how we all can relate to the same how miss treated we can be without knowing as a matter of fact. I personally wouldn’t want this to come through our life. But I can assure you that it’s considered cruelty.

Diana

1
0
()