Fatima
September 28, 2020 6:51 am

Dear Anonymus;
I am amazed by your post “Living without papers”, because of the fact that you have the courage to tell your family history and how hard is for some immigrants living in the United States. As you said in your story for immigrants life is harder and they have to work harder to have the things they need to provide for their families. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “the average American who works 34.5 hours a week” I think this is really explanatory because it is true and many Americans have the privilege that they can work way fewer hours than someone who is an immigrant who sometimes has to even work the double of those hours to barely get food in their table. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your words really make the ones who have not had this kind of life obstacles think about how others sometimes have to live. Immigration is hard the whole change living in a new country with different people maybe not even knowing the language and still working hard to give the family the best it is possible.

Bria
June 4, 2019 2:55 pm

This is very powerful and relatable! But even if we face these hardships, we are the heart of everything! Don’t forget that.

Jessica
May 31, 2019 12:55 pm

That’s what sucks about us being Hispanic and having family who are undocumented. We have to go through these types of worries and emotions that no person should ever have to go through. We are seen as the enemy when in reality we are trying to survive and do better for our future children.

3
0
()