This entry is part 2 of 2 in the series Take Action
Test subject A has gone missing and is unaccounted for. 48 hours prior to their disappearance, I had gone for a job interview with the government to work as a caretaker for individuals with mental illnesses. I was ecstatic to have gotten the job. However, upon arriving the next day, I was required to sign numerous papers, one of which stated that I must always have someone with me - a red flag that raised some concern. As I made my way to the main entrance, I noticed tight security measures in place. I was then introduced to my guard, Samir, who was pleasant and escorted me to the room of my first patient - a very ill man. I took care of him and he showed signs of improvement. But suddenly, a red light began flashing and people started screaming. Samir instructed me not to leave the room and ran out. He returned with blood on him and refused to explain where it came from. He then took me to a nearby bunker. When I finally emerged, the entire facility was deserted, with no sign of anyone.

Series NavigationBe More Serious About Social Distancing >>

0
()