This article, “Ukraine Asks for More Help and Biden Responds” explains the horrific events that are occurring in Ukraine involving the war between Russia and Ukraine. Russia has already fired more than a thousand missiles at Ukraine and has also used bombs and drones to murder Ukrainians. This issue is being compared to Pearl Harbor. Zelensky is not only asking for help from the United States but from the whole world.

Do you think that Biden should get involved?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think that it is sad what is going on in Ukraine. However, it is important to keep in communication with each other since people are having to flee their homes and leave Ukraine. I also feel it is important for the United States to help Ukraine with this issue. Many innocent lives are being stripped from individuals due to this conflict occurring.

May 20, 2022 6:22 pm

Dear Destiny

I am intrigued by your post, “Ukraine Asks for More Help and Biden Responds” because it is interesting how sanctions are being placed on Russia. I feel like the sanctions aren’t as effective as Biden thought they would be since we still depend on Russia for many things.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is, “This issue is being compared to Pearl Harbor. Zelensky is not only asking for help from the United States but from the whole world” It stands out to me because he is asking for help not only sending food and military equipment and it is because he doesn’t want to risk going to war with Russia. If he were to send troops, it could potentially be the start of a third world war.
Thank you for this information

April 6, 2022 3:37 pm

Dear Destiny
I am impressed by your post “Ukraine Asks for More Help and Biden Responds” because Russia has already fired thousands of missiles at Ukraine. I think it’s a horrible idea because there are thousands of thousand people who live there.

One sentence that stood out to me was “ I also feel it is important for the United States to help Ukraine with this issue. Many innocent lives are being stripped from individuals due to this conflict occurring.” I think this is a good idea that the united state should help them with food and essentials.

Thank you for writing. I wonder if Biden is going to help them out. I am looking forward to what you write next.

Jonathan Alcantar

Reply to  Jonathan A
April 10, 2022 11:39 pm

Dear Jonathan,

I agree with what you had to say about this article. The way you explain is very good. I like the way you explain this because you explain how Russia had fired thousands of missiles in Ukraine.

Also, the sentence you had chosen is the sentences that also stood out to me. The sentence explains what’s going on.

I am looking forward to seeing another post of yours. I like to read what you have to say about the articles.

Natalie

April 4, 2022 4:28 pm

Dear Destiny:

I am impressed by your post, “Ukraine Asks for More Help and Biden Responds,” because this is occurring right now and many people are suffering with this. And they can’t do anything. They just want to get more help for Ukraine to save their lives. 

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Russia has already fired more than a thousand missiles at Ukraine and has also used bombs and drones to murder Ukrainians.” I think this is devastating because people are not guilty about the problems that they have. There are kids in there that are innocent and they don’t have nothing to do.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I have an interest in what Ukraine is going through. And what they are doing to save their lives and other citizens too.

Samantha.

March 30, 2022 4:08 pm

Dear Destiny :
I am surprised  by your post, “Ukraine Asks for More Help and Biden Responds
,” because of the fact that Putin has made a mess out of the lives of ukrainian that is also affecting the people of other countries.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Zelensky is not only asking for help from the United States but from the whole world.” I think this is worrisome because that means that his country isin great suffering and needs help but also the others are trying to not start a WW3, it would be chaotic. I don’t know how Biden and the other leaders could help in this situation aside from sending resources. 
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you bring out the facts in a short way and are faster to understand.
Maria Zavala

5
0
()