I read an article about the U.S. Extendents border restriction. I learned that the USA wants a negative COVID-19 test or proof of recovery. This was very interesting for me since I was looking at how the cases of COVID-19 have increased a lot. The increase in these is due to the fact that people are no longer wanting to take care of themselves. The death rate has also risen by 19 percent. About 83 percent of these cases are the result of the delta variant. This causes the restrictions of many things to be extended and we cannot return to normality.

0
Do you think that these measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in airports are okay?x

I think that the measures they are taking to enter the country is a good security measure since this way we know that the people who enter are not infected and there is not much risk. I think if we put our part we can get out of this in less time. I think there is going to be people who do not want to follow the rules but if you follow it your family and you can have a normal life when the cases decrease and many people do what they need to do.

0
()