My topic for this project was abortion rights and what each side things about abortion. Before I started this project I knew that there were two sides to the issue but I didn’t know what percentage of people were on what side they were. I learned through this project that both sides had a significant stance on their ideas.Unit 3 Project Submission (Mar 26, 2018 at 20_47)

September 6, 2022 4:38 am

Dear Sofija

I am intrigued by your project “Two Sides of abortion,” because I want to know the two sides of abortion, this topic is very sensitive and important to many people. One side would always believes that abortion should be needed and others disagree with that statement.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “ I knew that there were two sides to the issue but I didn’t know what percentage of people were on what side they were.” I think this is debatable because people always switch sides after seeing people’s points of view and people starting to have children and seeing why abortion might be needed.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because abortion is a difficult topic to express and many don’t know how to tell others. I believe you’ll post more about necessary topics like this one.

1
0
()