shallow focus photo of toddler walking near river

In the article, “what kind of freedom should a Teen have” (Michelle, Mcgraw Hill) I learned that there are certain barriers and rules to have with kids that should not be crossed. While kids have the freedom to explore who they are and experiment with things they like. There are still certain things that shouldn’t be done like staying out too late or not mentioning where you are heading. Trust needs to be established with parents even when you think you can’t talk to them, most of the time they went through what you did.

I agree that it is important to establish bonds with parents along with family in general or people that can be of guidance when growing up. Having this guidance sets you straight for life and can always create a helping hand. I also believe in not allowing your kid to do everything they want because it results in them being spoiled and not following any direction but their own.

How would you raise your kid? Do you have any rules or barriers?

0
()