a woman holding a sign that says abortion is healthcare
In the article, “The High toll of US abortion bans..” (Unknown 2023) I have learned that people who don’t have access to abortion tend to be traveling out of the state to abortion care. Everyone should have access to any type of healthcare they need including abortion access. The amount of people traveling out has doubled in recent years, reaching nearly one in five in the first half of 2023.

I think that this is unfair to women in need of an abortion. No individual should be needing to get out of the state and find somewhere to get access to an abortion. On top of that if a minor is in need of an abortion they would need a parent’s permission to get a abortion.

I would if a minor would ever be able to do something like this without a parent.

December 14, 2023 5:29 pm

Dear Judith.
Your post made me think about women who live in abortion banned states and how they are affected. It also made me think about the amount of women who travel out of state to get access to an abortion. Something I wonder is how many women travel out of state for an abortion but still get denied.

1
0
()