In the article, “ Historical Time Travel” (upfront) I learned that now people can get a glimpse of Greek history without leaving home. Microsoft and the Greek government have partnered to digitally preserve the city of Olympia. It is the original home of the Olympic Games so anyone can virtually experience how it looked in its heyday more than 2,000 years ago. They created this Olympic Games with a hope that people will learn about more of the past, and they hope that this also will help the future generations to learn the history of 2,000 years ago.

I think this is a great game because people can have a little taste of how it looked 2,000 years ago. Also people can imagine how people lived during that time, and see how the world has changed since then. And for the first time, people from around the world can virtually play, experience history and learn about more of the history.

0
()