In the article ¨Is digital art fake?¨ I learned that digital art and traditional art are not so different from one another. They both need the art skills to know how to draw traditional art and digital art. The traditional art is easier to master but does take some time to do so. For a digital artist it needs more skulls and even some form of knowledge of computers to know how to draw digitizing. There are people saying that digital art is easier to do than traditional art but I say they are wrong because digital art needs more skulls to do and it’s more time consuming to do than doing traditional art. In the end they both need a form of art skills to draw digitizing and traditional.  

I think that digital art does have some advantages over traditional art. Digital is more easy to carry, easy to publish and share, easy to be printed in many places, and most importantly, easier to be corrected than traditional. Traditional does not have so much time consuming then digital art also traditional art is more easier to draw, plus you will have Hands-on Experiences which digital art need as well. Overall both need a skill of art to be able to draw traditional art and digital art. 

0
()