Today there are many homeless people everywhere in the united states begging for food and homes to sleep. The government should do something about it because many of them are dying of hunger, their everyday job is to wake up and go beg for money and food so they can survive in the street. It’s really sad as a teenager to see so many adults begging for help and people not really helping, everyone makes mistakes once in their life. You see so many homeless people in the mta subway laying down on the floor, especially during the winter season. I believe the government should do something about it because if the government doesn’t take any action on helping the homeless society definitely won’t.

September 9, 2022 7:29 pm

Dear Idrissa,

I was really interested in your post because the title of “Homeless” caught my attention. I like the statement you mentioned of “I believe the government should do something about it because if the government doesn’t take any action on helping the homeless society definitely won’t.” I agree to this because i feel like the government should realize things like this and actually care. This is part of society to them but in my eyes i think it is unfair, they shouldn’t have to go to sleep worrying about what their next meal will be. Although the government does have much control of this i believe we also have the power to create changes. Some ways we could help is by maybe supporting them with some essentials or even buying them some food to help them get by. If we all as a community work together we can create change.
Thanks i look forward to seeing future writings!

Sydney
April 4, 2020 12:11 am

Hey Idrissa! I liked reading your post. I like how you mentioned that everyone makes a mistake in their lives and shouldn’t be punished for it. I just have a question, what if people don’t want the help? what if they like their lifestyle. That’s my only question, but I really liked reading your post! Here is an article that I think you might like! https://www.usich.gov/solutions/

February 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Hey Idrissa,
I totally agree with you that the government should be doing more to support those without homes or ready access to food. But I think this problem is only a result of a bigger societal issue. A large portion of US citizens believes they should get out of their hole by themselves. Individualism is a priority to so many, but I believe that if the US had more socialist laws and thoughts we wouldn’t have as much of a problem with homelessness. Laws that are created to serve the most good to the greatest number of people. Overall well written, but maybe society should help first and force the government to take action.

January 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Dear Idrissa:

I am surprised by his publication, “Homeless” I think this is very important because there are many people who have nowhere to live. They also don’t have to eat. I also think that the government should do something to help them.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is “The government should do something about it because many of them are dying of hunger, their everyday job is to wake up and go beg for money and food so they can survive in the street” . I think this is hopeful because by doing so you can give a message to people who also have other people who care about other people who don’t have a place to live or eat.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward seeing what you write next, because it is very important that other people know about this. Also the government to help these people.

Evelyn

January 21, 2020 7:04 am

I agree with you that the government should help homeless people by providing them with food and shelter. Everyone will have their difficult time. The government should help them out of difficulties.
The following link can help you learn more.
https://thetartan.org/2015/11/9/forum/homeless

5
0
()