white cruise ship

As we can recall the titanic cruise from 1912 was one of the biggest ships ever until it hit an iceberg and sank on its first voyage. Today there is talk and we’re going to new identical ship scheduled to set out in 2022 following the same route as the original. This ship would have a more modern navigation tools with room for all of the guests and more lifeboats-motor driven. Titanic two is expected after its maiden voyage to travel all around the world.

Titanic the original had caused thousands of peoples lives due to its need to show off and of course natural problems such as the iceberg. I wouldn’t want to be one of the first people to ride Titanic II because of the reputation Titanic holds despite its new innovations. Even though they have new innovations, more modern, you cannot control natural problems and therefore can’t predict what will happen to the thousands of those who decide to get on that ship. 

Would you be a guest on Titanic II?

Cristina, great post! I’ve only seen the movie “Titanic” once, but the thought of a twin model terrifies me. I don’t think I’m brave enough to ride the Titanic 2.0, but it would be super cool to experience what other Americans experienced in 1912. It’s really interesting to me that this ship is taking the same route as the original Titanic, considering the outcome wasn’t particularly successful.

Cristina,
This article was pretty interesting. I would not ride the Titanic II if it were a cruise because cruises do not interest me. However, if it were for transit I would have no issue getting on the ship. Building a second Titanic is peculiar but comprehensible. I wonder how much this is entirely a marketing ploy and how much the new ship will resemble the old. In conclusion, like many of the people who have replied before me, I would trust the ship, but I would not be particularly interested in riding it. I thought this was a pretty interesting article. It definitely focused on a situation I had not heard of before.

I think if I wasn’t so afraid of the ocean, I would 100% ride on the Titanic II. I recently watched the Titanic movie for the first time and before that I knew the story but after watching it, it seems so much more real. I hope the people who build the second one are smarter than the ones who built the first and prepare for it to sink because even the one that was said to be unsinkable hit the ocean floor. I think the idea is an amazing one though. I wonder if a lot of people will ride or if they will have extra space?

I wouldn’t ride any cruise, ever (pandemic or not). They scare me, so I’d much rather stay home or travel on my own terms. But if I knew that everything would be okay, I would consider going on the cruise because it would be interesting to experience history. I’ve also never seen the movie Titanic, so it’d be cool to watch it on the Titanic.

I would not ride the Titanic II even if someone offered to pay me! I already don’t like cruises because I get motion sick very easily, and adding to the fact that the first Titanic sank and many people lost their lives, I would not want to be one of the first people to ride the Titanic II. Although I don’t think anything bad will happen to the ship on this second go-around, I would not want to take any chances.

Dear Cristina,
Your post about Titanic II intrigued me because it’s a topic not many talk about and mention. It is crazy to me how they would want to create another boat like this. If it was a fail once why try again. Although it has many new innovations this could still be very dangerous because no one actually knows what’s in the water. In my opinion, I would not want to be a guest on the new Titanic.
Hope to hear about more posts soon. – Litzy

I wonder why they decided to create another Titanic because of the previous reputation with it, and I would have to agree with you and say I surely won’t be on the first voyage of the Titanic II.

I would definitely not ride the titanic II, if I was going to ride a ship I would want it to be somewhere warm and relaxing. The new innovations are a huge difference by the way, it is very very unlikely that the ship will crash again so I would trust it, even though I wouldn’t choose to go on it. Anyways great info and I had no idea they had a second Titanic coming and going out into the water.

8
0
()